“Home offices differ from traditional offices — they are scaled-down, softer, “friendlier” and need to feel more like a part of your home. People want their personal work spaces to house all their equipment yet be as nice as the other rooms in their homes. That is where my expertise comes into play.” – Mark Dutka
Every home office designed by Mark Dutka is exquisitely crafted with the lifestyle, work style and tastes of its occupants in mind. Whether you are a dual career couple needing close proximity for ease of collaboration yet enough personal space for your technological devices, an owner of a small home wanting to combine a home office with a guest bedroom, or an executive desiring an up-to-date home office/entertainment room, Mark Dutka can design an environment to match your needs and taste.
Mark Dutka‘s home offices feature rich natural materials, such as oak, cherry, walnut, mahogany or exotic veneers. Ergonomics is always key, including: the right lighting, desk height and placement of printers and other equipment for ease of access. Cabinetry and furniture are completely customized to make the best use of available space while allowing for both wire management and changing technology.
We invite you to view these examples of Mark Dutka’s exquisite home office designs:
- Cherry Desk System
- Cherry Home Office-Art Studio
- Compact Contemporary Cherry Home Office
- Contemporary Home Office in Marin County
- Contemporary Oceanfront Home Office
- Contemporary Wall System and Home Office
- Dining Room Home Office and Storage Solution
- Home Office With A Hidden Door
- The Horizon Desk System
- A Cherry Home Office With An Industrial Motif
- Mahogany Home Office
- Rift Oak Home Office In Noe Valley
- Sea Ranch Great Room Home Office
- Traditional American Quartered Walnut Home Office/Library
- Traditional Cherry Home Office and Library
If you would like more information about Mark Dutka’s custom home office design services, please contact InHouse Design Studio at: (415) 824-9266 (San Francisco Studio) or (707) 785-1928 (Sea Ranch Studio).